PDC World Darts Championship 2020/2021 & Quinnbet Betting Offer = Up To £50 Credit bet! Updated for 2022
Updated: January 19, 2022
PDC World Darts Championship 2020/2021 Quinnbet Betting Offer Get up to £50 credit bet on winning Double bets and upwards.
The Quinnbet Free bet is calculated as a percentage of winnings based on the table below.
For example, if you bet on the 2020/21 PDC World Darts Championship and place a 4-Fold £20 bet and were to win £500, you’d receive a £50 Free Bet in your account. This would be calculated on 10% of your winnings (maximum Free Bet of £50 per/day).
PDC World Darts Championship Betting Offer
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to QuinnBet customers aged 18 years or over based in the UK & Ireland.
2. Applies to Doubles, Trebles, Four Folds and Five Folds+.
3. Minimum odds are 3/10 (1.30) per selection.
4. To qualify you need to have a winning double of at least 2 selections.
5. The maximum free bet that you can receive under this promotion is £/€50 per day.
6. If any selection(s) are voided, then the bonus will only apply if the actual number of winning selections is 2 or more. For example, a treble with 2 winners and 1 void selection will still receive a 5% bonus to winnings whereas a double with 1 winner and 1 void selection will not receive any Free Bet.
7. Free bets stakes do not qualify for this promotion.
8. ‘Cashed Out’ bets will not qualify for this promotion.
The Free Bet
9. The free bet under this promotion will be credited to the customer’s account within 24 hours of the qualifying bet settling and must be used in full within 7 days.
10. The free bet can be used on all QuinnSports events at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater with maximum odds of 100/1.
11. A maximum of one free bet can be placed on any individual sporting event.
12. A multiple combination of bets such as a Trixie/Patent/Yankee is not permissible with the free bet, however any bet that is a straight accumulator such as a Double, Treble, 4-fold etc is.
13. Any returns from a free bet will be paid back into your account minus the free bet stake.
14. If your free bet is subsequently voided, it will be replaced within 48 hours.
Other Significant Terms & Conditions
15. QuinnBet reserves the right to void any or all Bets made by, any group of people acting in conjunction with each other, or any individual acting alone, in an attempt to defraud QuinnBet.
16. We reserve the right at Our own discretion to close account/s, standardise account status, make void the activity on suspected duplicate account/s, make void any activity of accounts linked to a restricted account/s and/or reclaim any illegitimately paid bonuses, cash backs or pay-outs where we believe the following has occurred:
(a) Where we reasonably suspect that you have opened duplicate Accounts or where we reasonably suspect that second or subsequent Accounts are under common control with your Account with a view to bonus or promotional abuse.
(b) Where we reasonably suspect that your activity and gameplay attempts to bypass our system controls on bet placement, bonus qualification or stake limits, or are seen as a bonus or promotional abuse.
(c) Where we reasonably suspect that you are concealing the true worth, nature or pattern of Bets placed by you or on your behalf, even if second or subsequent Accounts are opened under different names.
(d) We identify that your account is linked to a restricted account/s including, but not limited to, by address, e-mail or IP address;
(e) Deliberate attempts to falsify account details may lead to the closure of all related accounts.
17. QuinnBet reserves the right, at its absolute discretion to withdraw and remove this promotion from its website at any time.
18. QuinnBet reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion.
19. This promotion is active from 00:00 Tuesday 10th March 2020
20. QuinnBet General Terms and Conditions apply.
About the PDC World Darts Championship 2020/2021
The 2020/21 PDC World Darts Championship is the 28th World Champion arranged by the Professional Darts Corporation given that it separated from the British Darts Organisation. The event is occurring at the Alexandra Palace in London from 15 December 2020– 3 January 2021.
Peter Wright is the existing champ, after beating Michael van Gerwen 7– 3 in the 2020 competition.
Steve Beaton played in a record 30th consecutive World Championship (including the BDO version), a record he shared with Phil Taylor, however lost in the very first round to Diogo Portela.
When does the PDC World Darts Championship begin?
The PDC World Darts Championship starts on Tuesday, 15th December, with three first round matches and one 2nd round match featuring Wright. The first week of the competition sees all very first and second round matches played up to Wednesday 23rd December before a three-day Christmas break.
Action recommences on Sunday 27th December with the third round matches, the fourth round matches start on Tuesday 29th December to decide the last eight competitors.
The quarter finals begin on Friday 1st January 2021, triggering the start of a crazy ending with the semi-finals played on Saturday 2 January prior to the final on Sunday 3 January.
Where is the World Darts Championship played?
This year’s champions are held at Alexandra Palace, which has actually been the event’s home since 2008, and is passionately referred to as ‘The People’s Palace’ or ‘Ally Pally’.
William Hill £20 Free No Deposit Bonus on Slots
Get £20 with No deposit required to play at William Hill Vegas - on selected…
Free Casino spins for New Year’s Eve and Day – Opt In to Enjoy Here
HELLO 2022 Promotion from MobileWins Casino 21 + 22 Free Casino spins at MobileWins Celebrate…
Premier League Brace Insurance – £10 Bet if 2 + Goals are Scored
The MansionBet Premier League Brace Insurance means a nice extra £10 bonus every time 2…
Mansionbet Bank-A-Winner Offer – Bonus Bets for winning Doubles +
If you place Double bets or bigger Multi bets and you want to earn bonus…
MansionBet Sports Welcome Offer – £10 with No wagering!
What makes the MansionBet sports welcome offer different to the rest? [box_text]There's No wagering requirement…
Bet365 Early Payout NHL Offer Explained!
The Bet365 early payout NHL offers a means to collect on your bet if your…