BetBull closed on 05/07/2022. Updated for 2023
Updated: 6 December
BetBull closed its operations on 05/07/2022.
BetBull is one of the UK’s most modern sportsbooks for online betting. This betting site was built for mobile phones, sporting a sleek interface, and is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. In this article we will explain all you need to know about how to use the Betbull free bet in 2022.
How to Use the Betbull Free Bet – Explained
New users can now take advantage of BetBull’s free bet offer.
You’ll be able to create an account to add to your bettor’s portfolio while getting additional bets for free.
Here we’ll explain the step-by-step guide to using the BetBull welcome offer today.
What Is the BetBull Sign-Up Offer?
There is an enticing BetBull new customer offer available for bettors in the UK. BetBull is offering a 100% deposit match when you register as a new user on their sportsbook.
The free bets will be added to your account as four equal bets. For example, if you deposit £20 with the welcome offer, you’ll receive four locked £5 free bets.
Once you place and settle an equivalent amount in a sports bet, the free bet will unlock for use.
Using the £40 deposit example, if you bet £7, you would unlock one £5 free bet.
Once you reach £10 in bets from your original deposit, your second £5 free bet will unlock. This continues until you have placed bets using all of your original deposit of £40.
Requirements for the BetBull Sign-Up Offer
- This offer is only available for new users who have never signed up for and/or used BetBull’s sportsbook site before.
- The account must be created on or after 16/11/21.
- You must deposit a minimum of £20 to receive this offer.
- If you deposit more than £50, only the first £50 will be matched with free bets.
- This BetBull offer is only available one time per account, and one account per household.
- Bets must be placed and settled within 7 days of unlocking the free bet. These bets should have odds of 0.5/1 (1.5) or greater, with 2 selections or more.
- Cashed-out bets do not qualify for this offer, nor do casino wagers.
- Winning bets will be credited in cash which can then be withdrawn by the account holder.
- To open an account at BetBull, you must be a UK resident who is 18 years or older.
- You will need a photo ID to verify your account details upon registering.
Keep reading below for instructions on how to open an account and receive the offer.
Free Bets Rules
Once you sign up for the new customer offer, you’ll have to know how to use the BetBull free bet.
To do so, we’ll adhere to a few BetBull rules. All of your free bets must be pre-match bets.
In-game or live betting is not included in the free bets. Free bet stakes cannot be cashed out, as they aren’t included in any returns.
Free bets should be used on system bets or accumulators with 3 or more selections. The selections should have odds greater than or equal to 1/1 (2.0).
If you don’t use your free bet within 7 days of its unlocking, it will expire. Make sure to get those bets in once your account is activated! It is like free money, after all.
This is a once-in-an-account promotion, so you cannot combine it with other BetBull promos.
Don’t worry – once you’ve used your free bets, you can stay on the lookout for new promotions offered to the BetBull client base.
Meanwhile, make sure your bets stay on the BetBull sportsbook page, as they can’t be used on the BetBull Casino.
How Do I Get the BetBull Sign-Up Offer?
To do so, first, click on the large red “REGISTER” button on the top right of the page. You will then be redirected to another BetBull page.
Once you read the account terms and conditions, continue by clicking the blue “REGISTER HERE” button.
- You will be asked to complete step 1/3. This includes submitting a chosen username and password, followed by your active email address.
- Step 2 asks for your personal information, such as name, date of birth, and phone number.
- You will then choose in which currency you will be betting: euros or pounds. If you wish, you could also set a daily deposit limit during this step.
- Finally, you’ll head to step 3/3 where you’ll input your country of residence and postcode.
If your postcode doesn’t register automatically, you also have the option of entering your address manually.
All step pages should include a blue square on the top right corner that says “£50 Free Bet”, ensuring you will receive the sign-up offer.
Next, you’ll be asked to set email and SMS preferences for receiving Odds Boosts, Free Bets, and Bet Insurance information from BetBull.
Finally, you’ll have to submit proof of ID to verify your account.
After it’s confirmed that you’re you – voila! – you are ready to deposit and receive your free bets on BetBull.
Why Choose BetBull?
One of BetBull’s top attractions is its sleek design. Users can easily navigate among its 19 betting markets to choose which bets they want to place.
Bettors on BetBull will have access to the top tipsters and best accumulator bets while participating in a vibrant social betting community. All the while, if you have any issues, you’ll be able to resolve them with BetBull’s 24/7 customer service support.
To put a cherry on top of service, the BetBull welcome offer gives bettors more bang for their buck.
If you have some smarts and luck, you could cash out your winnings for a nice chunk of extra cash. Take advantage while you can; this offer won’t last forever!
Do UK Betting Sites Accept Credit Cards?
As the gambling industry continues to evolve, one key question arises: Will UK betting sites…
Court-Side Betting: The Ultimate Guide to the Best Tennis Betting Sites Online
Court-side betting allows bettors to make informed decisions based on real-time observations and offers improved…
Football Bore Draw – Best Uses! Updated for 2023
Welcome to our article explaining what "Bore Draw" means in the world of betting. More…
Do William Hill pay first past the post? Answered Updated for 2023
Yes, William Hill pays out on first past the post and when your horse is…
Bank Transfer Betting Sites UK Options Updated for 2023
Most betting sites in the UK offer some sort of bank transfer system. They will…
What Does Push Mean in betting? – Explained! Updated for 2023
On UK and other betting websites, a push is a tie in between you and…